Abu Lubaynah Abdul Ghanee ibn Michael Goodchild Al-Guyaanee
Joined: Sep 2008
As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa baarakaatuh
I have recently received an email from a brother asking me to advertise these opporunities available... This is just a copy and paste of the exact email:
Please could you post the following on Salafitalk.net as soon as possible:
We have 30 visas ready to start work at Jazan University 10 for males and 20 for females.
Candidates who have a degree in any field with Celta/Tefl etc (don't worry if you don't have a Celta etc now start one now and you should be ready for Sept 10)
The contract benefits for a Language Instructor at the English Language Center Jazan University, KSA.
1. Basic Salary: 4080 SR
2. Increment for each year: 350 SR (Maximum 5 years )
3. 50% of the Basic salary: 2040 (Only for the Native Speakers) +15%
4. Transport Allowance every month: 500 SR
5. Health Care: The employee and members of his/ family are provided with free medical and dental care at government operated medical facilities.
6. Housing Allowance per year: 17,000 SR (If a husband and wife are employed at KSA, a housing allowance will be paid to one of them.)
7. Furniture Allowance (employee gets only once when he arrives at KSA for the first time): Half of one year Housing Allowance= 8,500 SR
8. University arranges visas for you and your family. You will collect your Iqama after coming here with the help of university. The same is applicable for your family members.
9. 60 days pre-paid annual summer vacation (usually begins in July)
10. Economy class air tickets for relocation to KSA and, repatriation at the end of service for contractee and 3 eligible family members.
11. Annual vacation economy class round-trip air tickets to the point of origin will be provided for the employee, his wife and up to two children up to the age of 18 (If a husband and wife both employed at KSA, the university will issue up to a maximum of four tickets to one of them provided that the other has not received air tickets from his or her employer.)